Friday, July 12, 2013

My Clematis Part 3

It's be a little more than ten days since the last post on my clematis. I've been taking photographs of it each day and it has been doing spectacularly well. I fed it when it started to produce buds and, as you'll see from the pictures that follow, it produced a mass of purple flowers.

Because there are so many pictures I'll take this part to the middle of June and follow that with a fourth part.

This view is my anchor picture. I took it each day, so each time you see it another day has passed. You will see it gradually climb until the plant is very tall.
































































At this point the plant had just about reached the full extent of its growth. Its energy then went into making flowers.

No comments: